Dr. Scott W. Petersen and our team are proud to present the Contagious Smile Project, in which Pinnacle Advanced Dentistry aims to serve our community and encourage others to pay the service forward! We love reaching out and helping the members of our community and hope we can inspire others to serve right along with us! To learn more about this project, read below or call 435-623-1916 to schedule a visit with our dentist in Nephi, Utah.
We provide monetary gifts to support community groups or individuals. You can apply in person at our practice locations or by phone, or you can submit a request online through our website chat box.
- Juab High School sports, arts and clubs
- Mona Elementary School folder donations
- Red Cliffs Elementary School folder donations
- Nebo View Elementary School folder donations
- Nephi Recreation
- Mona Recreation
- Juab County Fair Livestock Show
- Juab County Sub-4-Santa
- Central Valley Medical Center Health Fair
- Various individual humanitarian and educational funding
Complimentary Service Exams
Prior to their service leave dates, we provide free dental examinations to humanitarian service organization personnel (i.e., Red Cross, Peace Corps, etc.), LDS missionaires and senior citizens (65 years and older). Available for cash patients only.
Social Media Service
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to receive special promotions and dental health tips!
Click here to see our special promotions!